2017 Tickets coming March 1st at noon.
Prices below are per person, kids 12 and under are FREE. Camping during event is free. Car parking is free. RV reservation holders must purchase festival tickets separately. Earlybird specials are until May 31 or until sold out.
RV sites and Dry Reservations- River & Roots Fest 2017
Watermelon Park Campground Berryville, VA June 2017.
RV SITE PASS: Includes water and electric service and 2 parking passes from 9 am Tuesday, June 20 until 12:00 pm Sunday, June 25. Does NOT include: Event Ticket or Early Arrival camping fee.
DRY RESERVE: DRY RESERVE: Reserves (1) 25’x45′ Dry campsite in Row G or Quiet Reserve from 9:00 am Tuesday, June 20 until 12:00 pm, Sunday, June 25. Includes 2 parking passes. Does NOT include: Event Ticket, Early Arrival camping fee, electric or water hookups. Dry Reserve allows you to show up to the event and have a reserved camping space. Your exact space will be assigned upon arrival.
Vehicle w Trailer / Motor Home Parking Pass
Watermelon Park Campground Berryville, VA June 2017
This $20 parking pass allows you to bring a vehicle with a trailer or a motor home into the campground. Please note that this is pass does not include a RV Site or Dry Reserve spot. This is not an event ticket. You must also purchase a weekend wristband, early arrival wristband, or single day wristband for entry into the event. Free parking is available in the Day Parking Lot but you will not be allowed to bring your vehicle into the campground. Parking Passes may also be purchased upon arrival; however, we recommend purchasing your parking pass with your event ticket.
Watermelon Park Campground Rules updated for 2017.
Watermelon Park Campground Rules
March 1, 2017
Thank you for choosing to be a guest at Watermelon Park Campground; we are a family oriented environment. Your armband must be worn and visible at all times and shown to staff upon entering and leaving the park. Visibly wearing your armband makes it easy for reentry. Campsites are first come first serve basis. No reserved campsites unless assigned by manager.
With respect for the beautiful Shenandoah River the following
RULES MUST BE FOLLOWED:
1. DO NOT DESTROY HABITAT OR WILDLIFE. Destruction of property is a crime. Virginia fishing license is needed in park and on the river.
2. DO NOT LEAVE ANY WASTE, food, paper, or scraps of any kind on the ground or in the river. This includes cans, glass bottles and bottle caps. We provide trash bags. All trash bags must be taken to the dumpster and do not overfill the bags.
3. NO GLASS BOTTLES of any kind are permitted into the park. If you are seen with glass in the river or on the campground you will be asked to leave immediately.
4. NO AMPLIFIED OR BASS MUSIC IS ALLOWED. Any music being played must be between 7:00AM and 11:00PM. Music must be kept low enough to not be heard in adjacent campsite.
5. NO DOGS OR ANIMALS are allowed in the tent camping area and riverbank area. Dogs and animals are only allowed in an insured RV or Camper. All service dogs must have licensed paperwork and it is a crime in Virginia to claim non-certified animals as service animals. We are not liable for animal damages.
6. NO SPEEDING. No reckless or foolish driving is allowed. Drivers have to have licenses and can be asked by staff to show their license if needed. Children are around and the speed limit is 10mph or less.
7. NO OTHER MOTOR VEHICLES ARE ALLOWED in the park… this includes driving carts, scooters, off road 4 wheelers, mopeds, golf carts and dirt bikes. Staff vehicles excluded.
8. NO PORTABLE OR PRIVATE TOILETS ALLOWED. Bathrooms and portable toilets are provided and should be respected and maintained clean and neat. Do not put trash, cans, bottles, diapers, or debris in them.
9. DO NOT TAKE UP TENT SPACE WITH VEHICLE. Vehicles, cars and trucks must be parked off rivers edge between road and campsite.
10. QUIET TIME STARTS AT 11:00PM. No music or loud noises are allowed eben for a gathering party. Music devices must be turned off, please respect neighboring campers.
11. NO PROFANITY or loud, inappropriate, rude, angry, aggressive behavior. You will be asked to leave the park if you or your party cannot control themselves.
12. NO NEW CAMPFIRES can be built in the grass. Campfire sites are designated by a rock-lined fireplace that has already been made and used. Metal fire pits and grills are permitted as long as you do not burn the area being used.
13. NO PORTABLE GENERATORS. No swimming pools.
14. NO FIREARMS or BB guns, air rifles or harmful projectile launched weapons are allowed in park. Law enforcement and license conceal carry must declare at the front gate to security and manager.
HAVE A RESPECT FOR STAFF, PARK AND RIVER.
HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME AND HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN SOON!